Monday, September 28, 2026
The Words They Left Behind
This is Doug Dolan's fourth book. It is detailed, factual and harrowing. Available on Amazon.ca on October 31, 2026.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Words They Left Behind
Five young men, living in an impoverished region on Canada's east coast, seek adventure and a new life. WWII delivers both. And as in li...
-
This is a love story, a real love story, with all of life's challenges and successes. It features my grandparents who shaped the lives...
-
December 1968, I was fifteen years old. It is an age that blends personal doubt with the potential of discovery. The previous year, I tacit...
-
In the summer of 1971, I was conscripted into my dad's work gang of two. Dad was 51, and I was 18 and no stranger to hard work. The ...
No comments:
Post a Comment